Polypropylene fiber "POLIARM"
A MODERN ALTERNATIVE TO METAL FIBER AND STEEL MESH REINFORCEMENT
PoliArm» fiber - is a texturized synthetic macrofiber intended for three-dimensional reinforcement of concrete. It consists of individual hard fibers of sinusoidal waved shape made of oriented virgin polypropylene and treated with a special compound to improve adhesion with concrete.
PROPERTIES PoliArm fiber «
|up to 24%|
|up to 40%|
- Industrial concrete floors and screeds
- Road and airfield pavements
- Concrete structures and products
- Sprayed concrete
- Covering of tunnels and carrying walls
- Buildings and structures for service in corrosion chemical environments
- Agricultural and livestock buildings
NUMBER OF FIBERS per 1 kg
|25 mm||-||90 000 pcs.|
|40 mm||-||42 000 pcs.|