Polypropylene fiber "X Mesh"
Fiber X Mesh is a textured synthetic macrofiber made from oriented polypropylene copolymer in the form of twisted rigid fibers treated with a special composition that improves adhesion to concrete.
Properties Fiber X Mesh
- Industrial concrete floors
- Sand cement screeds
- Small architectural forms casted from concrete
- Parking lots, car parks
- Road, bridge and airfield surfacings
- Concrete structural elements of residential and non-residential buildings, tunnels, mines, roads, bridges
- Hydraulic facilities
- Bank vaults
- Concretes of classes B5-B100, etc.
Number of fibers per 1 kg
|23 mm||-||900 000 pcs.|
|39 mm||-||500 000 pcs.|
|54 mm||-||375 000 pcs.|
|Up to 100||X Mesh 23/39||1-3|
|Over 100||X Mesh 39/54|
* The fiber length used depends on concrete coating thickness and on particle size of aggregates.
** Dosage depends on application.