on basic properties of cement concrete and mortar
- Reduction of shrinkage phenomena
- Higher bending tensile strength
- Reduction of concrete mix segregation
- Improvement of frost resistance
- Higher resistance to impact loads
- Reduction of abradability
- Corrosion resistance
- Decrease of labor intensity of construction work
Welcome to the site of the company DIIF
Polypropylene fiber is used for the reinforcement of structures made of concrete and other building mixtures to increase the resistance to stretching, abrasion, impact load and significantly reduces the likelihood of cracking. Fiber for concrete is a modern material that is used as a reinforcing additive consisting of a large number of fibers. It is possible to buy fiber in Dnipro from the partners of the company "DIIF".
On our website you can get acquainted with all the characteristics and types of polypropylene fiber that we produce. The price of the fiber is relatively low, considering the advantages it gives when used in construction.