RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Fiber "PoliArm" TM "Fiber" IS A HIGH-QUALITY MODERN
ALTERNATIVE TO METAL FIBER
ALTERNATIVE TO METAL FIBER
- No special equipment or tools are required to add TM FIBER PoliArm fiber to concrete. No premixing with water is needed.
- It is recommended to add"PoliArm" TM "FIBER"fiber at initial stage of mixing.
- FIBER"PoliArm" TM "FIBER"fiber is distributed uniformly both in ready-mix concrete and in case of dry mixing of ingredients (sand, crushed stone, cement).
- The fiber can be added to concrete mix during transportation in concrete mixer trucks
- FIBER"PoliArm" TM "Fiber"can be mixed using any types of mixers such as gravity mixers, forced mixers, or manually.
- Add "PoliArm" TM "Fiber"of required length to concrete in an amount according to recommended dosage rates calculated as per 1 m3.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure even distribution of fiber: manual mixing – up to 6 minutes*, mechanical mixing – 4 to 5 minutes*
- When"PoliArm" TM "Fiber"fiber is added to ready mixed concrete directly into a concrete mixer truck (a mixer), the mixing operation shall be carried out at high speed until the fiber is distributed uniformly.
The mixing time indicated is recommended for "PoliArm" TM "Fiber" fiber dosage rates of 5 to 6 kg per 1 m3. For higher dosage rates, the mixing time may be extended until uniform distribution of fiber is obtained.
- FIBER "PoliArm" TM "Fiber"fiber should be stored in original closed packages in dry ventilated premises.
- Storage temperature: от -40° to +80° С
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- After storage at sub-zero temperature, keep the fiber at above-zero temperature for at least12 hoursbefore use.
Storage time is unlimited provided the recommended storage conditions are observed.
The fiber and package are recyclable. They may be disposed of as household wastes.
- Polypropylene fiber"PoliArm"is available in polyethylene bags.1.0 kg
- Storage of polymer fiber: 200 packages (200 kg) on a europallet.
* The mixing time indicated is recommended for "PoliArm" TM "Fiber"fiber dosage rates of 5 to 6 kg per 1 m3. For higher dosage rates, the mixing time may be extended until uniform distribution of fiber is obtained.
- It is recommended that personal hand protection equipment should be used during operations with the fiber
- If necessary, surface of concrete reinforced with «PoLiARM» TM «FIBER» fiber can be treated using special equipment (by grinding)
- Fiber«PoLiARM» 25mm and 40 mm is compatible with any concrete admixtures
Fiber Class ΙΙ
25 to 55 mm
virgin polypropylene 100%
Modulus of elasticity:
360 to 560 N/mm2
Chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, solvents:
complete resistance to all