Recommendations for use
Fiber X Mesh is a high-quality ultramodern substitute for steel fiber.
- For the introduction of Fiber X Mesh, special equipment and tools are not required. No pre-mixing with water is required.
- It is recommended to introduce Fiber X Mesh at the initial stage of mixing.
- Fiber X Mesh is evenly distributed both in the ready-mixed concrete and in dry mixing of components (sand, crushed stone, cement).
- Fiber X Mesh is able to mix in any type of mixer: gravity, forced action, with manual stirring.
- Fiber can be added to the concrete mix when transported by concrete trucks (auto mixers).
- Add Fiber X Mesh to the mixture of the required length in accordance with the recommendations for use per 1 m3.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until the fibers are evenly distributed for at least 5 minutes/m3.*
- When adding Fiber X Mesh directly to the concrete truck (mixer) mix necessary at high speeds (at least 70 revolutions). For optimal results, the fiber must be dry.
* The indicated mixing time is recommended at a flow rate of Fiber X Mesh at the rate of 1-3 kg per 1 m3. By increasing the dosage of the fiber, the mixing time can be extended until it is evenly distributed.
- Fiber X Mesh should be stored in its original unopened packaging in a dry, ventilated area
- Storage temperature: from -40° to +80° С
- Protect from direct sunlight
- After fiber storage at minus temperature, before use it should be maintained at least 12 hours at a plus temperature
Fiber and packaging are recyclable. It can be disposed of as household waste.
23; 39; 54 mm
> 1000 MPa
> 3500 MPa
Resistance to acids and alkalis
Number of single fibers
up to 900 000 pcs/kg